Work from home benefits UCaaS provides:
- Our UCaaS solution is cloud-based, runs in three data centers, and is designed to support communications to employees in multiple locations.
- If employees need to collaborate, our UCaaS service has a conference bridge feature that allows multiple users to dial in.
- There is a softphone for mobile devices (Bria or Zoiper) that can be added to each employee’s user.
- Customers can take their desk phones home and connect them to the internet modem with an ethernet cable. If the phone is wireless, they can use the home WiFi to connect it. (Remember, most homes don’t have PoE switches, so make sure they have a power supply for the phone.)
What does it cost an MSP?
- Deskphone – it must have a power supply and ethernet cable or WiFi capabilities to connect to the customer’s home network.
- Softphone – $3 cost to MSP for the additional softphone device for an existing user plus $1/month for the Bria or Zoiper app.
What should MSPs do next?
- Prepare a message for your customers (send or call) to determine their needs and discuss the above points.
- Set price for the new offering (suggested retail between $5 – $10 per user per month for adding a softphone)
- Instructions for configuring Bria and Zoiper softphones can be found in the knowledge base Playbook.
This will allow your customers to work from home and still be as productive as they were in the office. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket for technical questions/issues at email@example.com.