There’s uncertainty among MSPs around whether or not to sell voice in today’s business climate. Here’s the reality: it’s actually the perfect time, and it’s not too late to start selling voice! As many businesses plan for a future that involves remote work to at least some extent, they’re looking for solutions to keep their employees connected and productive for the long term. Here’s why selling our white-labeled UCaaS solution will help you meet the communications needs of very small businesses (VSBs) – and grow your business.
What MSPs Should Know About White-Labeled UCaaS
If voice isn’t already a part of your portfolio, you may be wondering if now is the right time to add it. Selling white-labeled UCaaS allows you to offer your customers a complete technology package when they need it most while giving you the opportunity to earn recurring revenue.
- You don’t need to be a voice expert to sell voice. D3UC partners receive all the tools and guidance they need to market, sell, and service our white-labeled UCaaS solution. We provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 support as well as the training and resources you need to provide Tier 1 service yourself. No matter what questions your customers have, you can rely on our experts to help you respond with confidence.
- Selling UCaaS is low-maintenance. Some MSPs have avoided adding voice to their portfolios because of a misconception that doing so requires continuous maintenance on their part. With our white-labeled UCaaS solution, the opposite is true: you leverage our expertise to make the sale and configure your customers’ systems, and there’s very little work involved beyond installation.
- You’ll earn monthly recurring revenue. The icing on the cake for MSPs: once you’ve sold and installed our white-labeled UCaaS solution, you’ll continue to earn monthly recurring revenue with profits of 50-100%.
Why VSBs Need Cloud-Based Voice
Your VSB customers often don’t realize that their current approach isn’t actually working the way they think it is. This is an opportunity for you to shed light on where they’re missing the mark – and how UCaaS will put them on the right track. Here’s one of the most relevant examples in the current business environment:
- VSBs are allowing remote employees to do business on their personal mobile devices. Your customers may be unaware of the risks of allowing employees to use their own mobile devices while working from home. Calls and SMS messages on these devices create a security risk if sensitive information is shared.
- How white-labeled UCaaS solves this problem: UCaaS works through a mobile application that has your customer’s business’s name and number, so employees communicate through the business line. Employees don’t use their personal phone numbers in this scenario.
Future-minded businesses are looking for solutions that will help them operate smoothly, no matter what changes come at them. The timing is right to start selling our white-labeled UCaaS solution, solve your VSB customers’ problems, and earn monthly recurring revenue. Get in touch with D3UC today to get started.