Are you looking for a personal and professional growth opportunity?
We are currently looking for a self-starter to join our family as the Network Administrator.
- Determine specific network hardware or software requirements, such as platforms, interfaces, bandwidths, or routine schemas.
- Develop or recommend network security measures, such as firewalls, network security audits, or automated security probes.
- Implement and provide technical support for voice services, such as Voice Over IP (VoIP), voice mail system, and telecom system.
- Fully supporting, configuring and maintaining telecom platform.
- Evaluate network designs to determine whether customer requirements are met efficiently and effectively.
- Installing and integrating new hardware and applications
- Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
- Confer with Managed Service Provider (MSP) about how to solve existing system problems.
- Coordinate help installation of new equipment for newly on-board Managed Service Provider (MSPs).
- Communicate with vendors to gather information about products, alert them to future needs, resolve problems, or address system maintenance issues.
- Bachelor of Science, Information Science and Technology
- Master of Science, Information Systems
Send resume and cover letter to:
D3 Unified Communications
230 Springfield Avenue
Rutherford, NJ 07070