Learn how expert guidance can help #MSPs sell #voice to very small businesses, or #VSBs, and maintain #businesscontinuity through difficult times.
The Value Of Expert Guidance.
It’s an unfortunate truth, but many VSBs today are heading down a path that could set them up for failure should another disruptive event occur. The event need not be as dramatic as the Covid-19 pandemic either; there are many more subtle potential disasters that could seriously disrupt VSBs. And because disaster can hit at any time, being able to continue running, as usual, might be the only way to stay afloat.
For MSPs, selling voice to their customers could be the best way forward. Right now is a great time for MSPs to reintroduce themselves to customers they may have lost touch with or to reach out to brand new clients. MSPs can explain how their services can keep VSBs online—and their doors open—in any situation.
Cloud-based Voice Facilitates Business Continuity.
The capacity to continue seamless communication through a disaster is essential for VSBs. All VSB owners know this, and yet, some simply assume they’ll be okay if their staff just use their mobile phones if their office communication system goes down or if their employees work from home. This is not a wise assumption.
Mobile phone usage creates countless security vulnerabilities and other IT issues that can cause even more problems for businesses trying to overcome disruption. It’s imperative for you to educate your customers and potential customers on the risks of relying on employees’ mobile devices for remote work. Cloud-based voice is a far-superior solution for maintaining business continuity, even through a disaster. This is true whether employees are in the office or at home.
Reliable cloud-based phone and unified communications systems can help VSBs by:
- Ensuring they can make and receive calls through the business name and telephone number via a “softphone app” that can run on any device with an internet connection.
- Giving them a virtual receptionist that enables callers to find the person they want via their extension or name.
- Allowing calls to be routed to multiple employees simultaneously, increasing call answering probabilities.
- Enabling employees to take business calls anytime using the find me / follow me feature.
- Giving them the option to handle calls differently depending on whether they’re open, closed, taking lunch, or closed for a holiday. Time-of-day routing ensures that the right employees are available to answer a call wherever they are.
These cloud-based voice benefits allow MSPs to ensure business continuity for their customers. Whether their physical office is closed, temporarily indisposed, or permanently shut down, MSPs can allow VSBs to communicate as if it were business as usual.
D3UC’s white-labeled hosted VoIP solution can grant your customers the voice capabilities they need. We can help you help them continue collaborating internally and serve customers as usual, even with an entirely remote staff. It only makes sense to center cloud-based voice and business continuity in conversations with your customers. Contact us today and start offering your VSB customers the solution they need to stay running, even in a crisis.